Welcome.

Welcome to the Willow Knits blog.

I'm Anne and I'll be using this blog to let you know what is happening with Willow Knits during the year.

I'll include which Farmers' Markets and shows I'm going to be at, what I'm working on and general news and events plus a little about myself.

If you want to buy one of the scarves or some of the yarn featured, just look in our etsy shop (to the right of the page) or contact me and I'll reserve it for you.











Saturday 30 January 2010

Markets

This is just to let you all know that I've got two markets next weekend (6th/7th February) - Hatfield on Saturday and Royston on the Sunday - I'm hoping for good weather and some customers - both markets tended to be fairly quiet last year, even in December, so let's hope things pick up.

Harpenden was fairly busy last week - thanks to everyone who bought something and also to the people that came by to tell me how the scarves they bought as christmas gifts were liked or to show me that they were wearing one.

I won't be at Harpenden next month, as I'll be skiing in Canada (yay!). Sadly I won't be able to knit on the 'plane, but I will be packing yarn and needles so I can make something while I'm there!

Finally - a lady bought a hat from me at Harpenden, but must have dropped it, as I found it on the ground outside Cafe Gusto on my way to the car park! If this was you, I have taken it home and will keep it for you. Either pick it up from me at one of my other markets or contact me with your details and I will put it in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment