Welcome.

Welcome to the Willow Knits blog.

I'm Anne and I'll be using this blog to let you know what is happening with Willow Knits during the year.

I'll include which Farmers' Markets and shows I'm going to be at, what I'm working on and general news and events plus a little about myself.

If you want to buy one of the scarves or some of the yarn featured, just look in our etsy shop (to the right of the page) or contact me and I'll reserve it for you.











Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year

The first day of a new year - it always makes me feel positive and ready to make a new start, that the months ahead will be full of possibilities and opportunities.

Willow Knits has had a very busy Christmas, which started around the end of September, so it is nice to have some time now to take stock and plan for the coming months. I'm always full of ideas for things to make and I've certainly got plenty of yarn, so I'll try and get some new projects done, along with making up stock for my Farmers' Markets.

Pictures and further info. to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment