Welcome.

Welcome to the Willow Knits blog.

I'm Anne and I'll be using this blog to let you know what is happening with Willow Knits during the year.

I'll include which Farmers' Markets and shows I'm going to be at, what I'm working on and general news and events plus a little about myself.

If you want to buy one of the scarves or some of the yarn featured, just look in our etsy shop (to the right of the page) or contact me and I'll reserve it for you.











Saturday 16 January 2010

Busy Week

I've been busy this week dyeing yarn for my silk scarves and trying out some new colours.

I'm trying to get away from picking only the colours I like and have forced myself to try some that I would never wear, but my some of customers will. In particular, I've dyed a really vibrant amethyst -violet shade which is beautiful as a colour, although not one I would choose! I've also done cranberry red, salmon pink, spruce green, blue-green mix and a lovely rose pink mix.

Some yarn is out being knitted already and the rest is drying in the conservatory - pictures will follow soon.

I'm off to my first Farmers' Market of the year tomorrow at Wheathampstead - thankfully all the snow we had here has melted now and the weather forecast is for dry, sunny and not too cold. I'm looking forward to getting out and about again and hope that there will be at least a few customers - if you're in the area come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment