Welcome.

Welcome to the Willow Knits blog.

I'm Anne and I'll be using this blog to let you know what is happening with Willow Knits during the year.

I'll include which Farmers' Markets and shows I'm going to be at, what I'm working on and general news and events plus a little about myself.

If you want to buy one of the scarves or some of the yarn featured, just look in our etsy shop (to the right of the page) or contact me and I'll reserve it for you.











Sunday 18 September 2011

Update

Just got back from Wheathampstead - weather fine and dry, so not at all as expected!

I didn't sell as much as I hoped, but did give out plenty of fliers for my yarns and plus, when I got home I found I had sold my Squares scarflette on etsy, which was good news.

I'll have to go through my stash of yarn and see if I have anything that would look good made up in that design.

I'll be at Harpenden next week and am looking forward to it - it's always a pleasant place to go to and the market is held in quite a sheltered place, so even if the weather isn't great we don't get too wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment