Welcome.

Welcome to the Willow Knits blog.

I'm Anne and I'll be using this blog to let you know what is happening with Willow Knits during the year.

I'll include which Farmers' Markets and shows I'm going to be at, what I'm working on and general news and events plus a little about myself.

If you want to buy one of the scarves or some of the yarn featured, just look in our etsy shop (to the right of the page) or contact me and I'll reserve it for you.











Tuesday 23 July 2013

I've been Culled!

Just a quick post - I normally steer clear of being even the tiniest bit controversial, but I'm just going to vent a little.

I've been removed from the one team on Etsy that I really enjoyed being on for not being active enough! They do have a point, I should have made some treasuries to promote team members' work - which is lovely by the way - and been a bit more active in "liking" and "favouriting" their items. I always thought "favourite" items were those that I was actively considering buying, but apparantly not - I should have used it as a promotional tool and not included former team members, not really comfortable with that.

It would have been nice to have had some warning though - I was just settling down to read through the previous day's chat, and maybe post a few comments, when I got an email saying my inactivity meant I was selfish, ashamed of my team mates and was therefore being removed!

I do feel a bit cut off, but of course I'll get over it. I have real life, with husband, family, friends, a job and a business, so I shouldn't be too cut up about an unpleasant email from someone I've never met and am never likely to. Vent over - I feel better already and can carry on getting ready for Fibre East. Set-up is on Friday, so I've got plenty to do.     

No comments:

Post a Comment