Welcome.

Welcome to the Willow Knits blog.

I'm Anne and I'll be using this blog to let you know what is happening with Willow Knits during the year.

I'll include which Farmers' Markets and shows I'm going to be at, what I'm working on and general news and events plus a little about myself.

If you want to buy one of the scarves or some of the yarn featured, just look in our etsy shop (to the right of the page) or contact me and I'll reserve it for you.











Wednesday 29 May 2013

Fibre East is coming

Still cold and almost wintery here, but my next parcel of silk has arrived from India and I'm getting ready to start dyeing for Fibre East at the end of July.

Mainly I'll be doing some old favourites, that I sold out of at Wonderwool, but I've got a couple of new colour combinations running around my head, that I'll be trying out, plus some other colours that customers asked for.

I've also got St. Alban's Farmers' market in June (9th) to make some stock for - I've got a couple of new cushions to take, plus I'm trying to get some more colours in my cotton scarves finished. As usual the "summer" is upon me before I'm really ready!

I'll be away from the market in July and August, so I should really think about getting stock ready for Christmas!

In the meantime, I'm going to the Kaffe Fasset exhibition in June with my mum as her birthday treat - we're both looking forward to that, it should be so inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment