Welcome.

Welcome to the Willow Knits blog.

I'm Anne and I'll be using this blog to let you know what is happening with Willow Knits during the year.

I'll include which Farmers' Markets and shows I'm going to be at, what I'm working on and general news and events plus a little about myself.

If you want to buy one of the scarves or some of the yarn featured, just look in our etsy shop (to the right of the page) or contact me and I'll reserve it for you.











Monday 13 May 2013

Busy again - into May

Well, I still feel tired after Wonderwool, but am now getting back to normal. The next focus is Fibre East in July. I didn't apply for Woolfest (june), but might consider it next for year.

The yarn I had left is mainly in my Etsy shop now, with a smaller amount kept to take to Farmers' markets. I've got to order some more yarn and have a list of colours that I want to dye. It's funny how the colors that sell well online or in other areas didn't go at wonderwool, but others that I thought may stick went straight away. I was pleased that the new lace-weight yarn seemed popular and I'll be ordering some more in time for Fibre East.

Since getting back I've had several online orders and a busy morning at St. Alban's Farmers market yesterday - my bank manager will be pleased!

Fibre East is at a new (indoor!) venue this year and will be near enough for me to commute from home, which will be great. Nice as it is to stay in a hotel etc. nothing beats your own bed for a good night's sleep.      

No comments:

Post a Comment