Welcome.

Welcome to the Willow Knits blog.

I'm Anne and I'll be using this blog to let you know what is happening with Willow Knits during the year.

I'll include which Farmers' Markets and shows I'm going to be at, what I'm working on and general news and events plus a little about myself.

If you want to buy one of the scarves or some of the yarn featured, just look in our etsy shop (to the right of the page) or contact me and I'll reserve it for you.











Friday 16 March 2012

March Update

Where does the time go! Sorry not to have posted for a while, but here goes with all that's happened since last time I was here.



Firstly - our holiday in Wengen was great! We did some skiing, some winter walking, riding about on little trains and generally having a good time, I think I may have lost weight too! Here's a picture of the view from our hotel room. I did take some knitting with me but didn't do any! I read "Little Dorrit" instead and thoroughly enjoyed it. I don't get much time to sit and read, now that I don't commute, so this was a rare treat.



I did St Alban's Farmers' market last Sunday and sales were up on last year, which is good, but no cards sales so I didn't get to use my little machine!


I've got a busy weekend coming up, with an all-day craft fair in Hertford on Saturday and Wheathampstead Farmers' Market on Sunday morning. I'm not expecting too much at Wheathampstead, but am hoping for a good day on Saturday - it's a new venture for me, but an established event, so I'm hoping it will attract plenty of potential customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment