Welcome.

Welcome to the Willow Knits blog.

I'm Anne and I'll be using this blog to let you know what is happening with Willow Knits during the year.

I'll include which Farmers' Markets and shows I'm going to be at, what I'm working on and general news and events plus a little about myself.

If you want to buy one of the scarves or some of the yarn featured, just look in our etsy shop (to the right of the page) or contact me and I'll reserve it for you.











Thursday 13 October 2011

Update

Phew! The exam's over and I'm begining to wind down from all the last-minute studying. I'm glad I did it though, as it was a great paper and I found it reasonably straightforward, except that I ran out of time and couldn't attempt the final question. doh!

St Alban's market was busy, the weather was good and I had steady sales - up on last year, so a good day. I'm at Wheathampstead this Sunday, which may or may not be OK - it's a nice place to go, but sales there are just not cutting it!

I've had a couple of online sales this week, which is always nice - I love it when my stuff goes all over the world! I'm a bit sad and look places up in the atlas when I'm sending them off!

Off to Birmingham by train on Saturday for a Knitting and Crochet Guild meeting - I love train journeys, hope it's not too crowded, so I can get my knitting out!

No comments:

Post a Comment