Welcome.

Welcome to the Willow Knits blog.

I'm Anne and I'll be using this blog to let you know what is happening with Willow Knits during the year.

I'll include which Farmers' Markets and shows I'm going to be at, what I'm working on and general news and events plus a little about myself.

If you want to buy one of the scarves or some of the yarn featured, just look in our etsy shop (to the right of the page) or contact me and I'll reserve it for you.











Friday 29 July 2011

Fibre East

I had a thoroughly enjoyable day at the new show Fibre East last Saturday - the weather was fine, so it was easy to get around the marquees and the event was well managed by the friendly officials.

It was really well-attended and of course I bought much more than I intended! Pick of the show for me was the Teeswater wools stand - www.teewaterwools.co.uk - loads of beautifully dyed yarn for knitting or weaving, plus samples of finished projects for inspiration.

I also found out about Fibreholics UK and their scheme for sending out sample bags from small independent dyers - just what I could do with to publicise my dyed silk, so I have applied to join. fingers crossed that I will be accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment