Welcome.

Welcome to the Willow Knits blog.

I'm Anne and I'll be using this blog to let you know what is happening with Willow Knits during the year.

I'll include which Farmers' Markets and shows I'm going to be at, what I'm working on and general news and events plus a little about myself.

If you want to buy one of the scarves or some of the yarn featured, just look in our etsy shop (to the right of the page) or contact me and I'll reserve it for you.











Monday 24 December 2012

Wonderwool Wales

Just to say that I've been accepted for the Wonderwool Wales show at the end of April - I'm exited, but a bit worried already!

Harpenden was reasonably busy yesterday and we had a window of dry weather in the mass of rain that has fallen recently. On the downside, a rack of scarves blew off the stall and into a muddy puddle - they're not ruined, but I couldn't sell them and I've spent some time today washing the mud off them - they should be fine for next month.

My next market is St Alban's in January - I haven't been there in Jan. for a few years, but thought I'd give it a go this time round. I'm also having an online sale in my etsy shop - 10% off all items.

Best wishes to everyone for Christmas and the New Year - I'll be back here in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment