Welcome.

Welcome to the Willow Knits blog.

I'm Anne and I'll be using this blog to let you know what is happening with Willow Knits during the year.

I'll include which Farmers' Markets and shows I'm going to be at, what I'm working on and general news and events plus a little about myself.

If you want to buy one of the scarves or some of the yarn featured, just look in our etsy shop (to the right of the page) or contact me and I'll reserve it for you.











Monday 3 September 2012

Into September

Now we're into the autumn and it's time to get ready for a new season of Farmers' Markets and even start thinking about Christmas! I'll be at St Alban's on Sunday and will be taking some yarn with me as well as my ready-made scarves, cushions etc. I'm charging up my Credit Card machine, so lets hope it's a busy start to the season.

Before that, here's a few pictures of Ireland, just to show it doesn't always rain in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment