Welcome.

Welcome to the Willow Knits blog.

I'm Anne and I'll be using this blog to let you know what is happening with Willow Knits during the year.

I'll include which Farmers' Markets and shows I'm going to be at, what I'm working on and general news and events plus a little about myself.

If you want to buy one of the scarves or some of the yarn featured, just look in our etsy shop (to the right of the page) or contact me and I'll reserve it for you.











Friday 18 November 2011

A Busy Weekend

A busy weekend is coming up!

I'm at a garden centre christams fair near Royston, Herts. all day tomorrow (Saturday) and then at the ususal Farmers' market at Wheathampstead on Sunday morning.

It's the first time I've been able to go to the Garden Centre fair, although they have asked me in previous years - let's hope it's succcessful as it's a long way to go and I'm having to take my own table! Wheathampstead could be OK or people could all be waiting for the Harpenden Christmas carnival, which is the week after and is usually very busy.

I'm getting ready for the next Fibreholics round too - out 1st December - and have been busy dyeing this week - check out my mini etsy feature for a couple of new shades of yarn.

And finally, I've applied to Fibre East for a stall at next year's event - if I'm accepted it will be my first show.

No comments:

Post a Comment