Welcome.

Welcome to the Willow Knits blog.

I'm Anne and I'll be using this blog to let you know what is happening with Willow Knits during the year.

I'll include which Farmers' Markets and shows I'm going to be at, what I'm working on and general news and events plus a little about myself.

If you want to buy one of the scarves or some of the yarn featured, just look in our etsy shop (to the right of the page) or contact me and I'll reserve it for you.











Sunday 15 May 2011

Silk Yarn

I've just decided to offer some of my silk yarn for sale - I am often asked by visitors to my Farmers' Markets "where can we get this yarn?" and up until now the answer has been that you can't! But I thought "why not" and when I was dyeing another batch of yarn for my silk scarves, I did some extra and this is now for sale in my Etsy shop.


I've started out with just three colorways - Teal, Foliage and Berries - and will just see how they go. They're all popular colors, so if they don't sell as yarn I can always use them myself! Pictures below:


Berries









Foliage











Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment